Radish Stew

A Central Texas Gardening Journal

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What's Cooking this Week

On January 5, I made Fresh Tomato and Radish Stew.
On January 6, we made a Beef Sandwich Spread with Bread and Butter Cucumber Pickles. This dish was made specifically for finger sandwiches for a Tea Party.
January 7, we made Pico de Gallo with fresh cilantro. I thought the cilantro would freeze and this would be our last fresh cilantro dish in a while, but I was wrong.
On January 8, we enjoyed Bloody Marys with fresh tomato puree.
Om the 9th, fresh Swiss Chard went into the microwave for a quick and delicious treat.
On the 11th, I made Roast Winter Vegetables with carrots, kohlrabi, radishes from the garden and some sweet potatoes to go with. This is the first time, I have prepared vegetables like this. It was not quick, but it was delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home